Holla Back!!!

Friday, August 05, 2005

I guess Carson really DOES BLOW!


Last night Tamara was over and we were gabbing like usual and before we knew it it was very late. I usually don't stay up past Conan so I haven't seen Last Call With Carson Daly in ages (not that I ever watch it intentionally). So we were shocked when it came on and the person talking seemed to be a skeleton in jeans and a blazer that had a slight resemblance to Carson Daly.

I don't know if anyone has seen him lately but he is now the male equivalent of Lindsay Lohan. I'm not kidding, our jaws dropped. I don't know if he's doing coke or what but he has lost a lot of weight and it does not look good.

Oh well, maybe he's been tweekin' with Natasha Lyonne. They sit around picking at their Crack Scabs talking about how bad they suck. God I wish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home