Holla Back!!!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

what is wrong with canadians???


Kelsey, you are excluded from this rant.

so today i had this couple bugging my cashier and I about the fact that we didn't take Canadian cash. They weren't really yelling or anything, just stunned. They honestly didn't understand why we didn't take it. I politely informed them that almost every store in the mall wouldn't accept Canadian cash but that we did take Canadian credit and debit. And the guy looks right at me and says, "But why won't you take Canadian cash??"

Here is what I would've said if I wanted to get fired:

"Because the last time I checked we were in AMERICA YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT, DRIVIN' 3 HOURS TO BUY SOME GODDAMED PANTS AND A SHIRT!!!!"

But here is what I actually said:

"Because it would be too inconvenient."

If these happy-go-lucky bastards didn't pay my salary I would stab them in the throat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home