Holla Back!!!

Thursday, November 30, 2006



Me, Collin and Chris are starting a band. It is either going to be called Fleets to Norway or Pussy Control. I am learning to play bass. So far I know how to play God Save the Queen by the Sex Pistols and Dramamine by Modest Mouse. It's actually not that hard, I just have to practice more and get used to it. Collin plays guitar and Chris play drums.

I told them that as the only female in the band I would get hot. I said I would become as hot as the 3 hot Donnas. The bass player doesn't count. So yesterday I ate about a fourth of what I usually do. I might exercise today as well. I know people usually start transformations at the beginning of the week but for some reason I decided to start right in the middle. This made some of my coworkers skeptical as to how long I would last but day 1 went well and I'm feeling confident about it. So when my band is good enough, expect to see us at a bar near you.

1 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

What about PUSSY LOCKDOWN for a band name?

You playing bass and being hot reminds me of Julia Roberts in SATISFACTION. Who plays skin flute? There's an Asian in BK who is quite good at it.

Oh, and if you start going bald, don't do the Pearl Jam's Jeff Ament thing and start wearing funny hats and bandanas, ok?

2:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home