Holla Back!!!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Freak Ass Snow

This week has been bizarre. It keeps snowing and freezing and it's screwing up work. No one knows if we can or should close early/open late. It's been so slow that I want to shoot myself. Luckily I have 3 days off this week because i get a comp day from the holiday last week. I am going to finish up my christmas cards and pick up a few more gifts (I really hate buying obligitory gifts) and then I"m done with Christmas. Then I need to mail out some stuff to my family. This is why I really don't like christmas. I feel obligated to go out and spend money that i don't really have on people i otherwise wouldn't be buying things for. I will never make Jack do that. He also won't have stepsiblings either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home