Holla Back!!!

Friday, December 01, 2006

Southern Luvin'



I don't know how many of you watch the Food Network but I'm pretty obsessed with it. I particulary love Paula Deen. For those of you not familiar with her, she's this hilarious woman from Savannah, Georgia who is an awesome cook. Half the time the stuff she's making is stuff that I can't even eat (southerners eat lots of meat) but I love to watch her cook. Even more I love to listen to her talk. She has the greatest accent ever! I can't even describe it, it's smooth like butter. Honestly you much watch her. This woman could talk me into going to church with her, I swear. She might even convince me to eat a pot roast.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

MMMMM....pot roast...in a dutch oven...meaty juices...so delish! :)

6:35 AM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

Although, hmmmmm....could you do a pot seitan pseudo-roast?

Doesn't quite roll off the tongue like tofurkey...does it?

6:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home