Holla Back!!!

Friday, December 01, 2006

Cool Auntie E

I talked to my brother earlier today and for those of you who don't already know, he's getting married in February. Well he told me that his fiancee Maricela, is preggers. I'm pretty shocked, and scared for them but I'm excited too. I am just nervous because I don't think they will be able to have the wedding that they want and they aren't even living together right now. my brother is trying to find a better paying job. It's just a lot going on all at one time. I'm sure in the end it will all work out. plus they will have the benefit of having people near them that can watch the baby for free. that's a luxury we haven't had.

Anyhow, I am going to be the best Aunt ever, just for the record.

2 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

Holy Shit! Auntie Erika! And Jack's gonna have a cousin who he'll have a love/hate relationship with and be forced to sit with at the kiddie tables at holiday dinners!

Erika, you are going to be best aunt ever. You better be sure that kid is gonna be cool.

3:32 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

I'm the best Aunt ever...oh, wait, I mean Uncle...okay, you can be the best Aunt ever...I suppose. ;)

6:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home