Holla Back!!!

Friday, December 01, 2006

The Hotness



I must say I am very proud of myself! I am on day 3 of The Hotness. Just like Ann has The Duchess, Chris and I have The Hotness. This is what we are calling our new diet and exercise regimen. Although we are eating healthier foods we are mostly just eating less. We used to pig out. We would usually get a dozen donuts every week and Chris would eat fast food everyday. Although Collin and I usually make dinner, we would eat a ton of food still. Last night my dinner was steamed green beans with a dab of soy margarine. I did have a beer but considering I usually have 1 beer every night it wasn't bad because it was my only beer in 3 days. Today a coworker and I made enchiladas and instead of having 4 I only had 2. I will probably have a very light dinner as well. maybe vegetable soup or something. Here's the best part of the whole thing:

Chris and I jogged at 3 AM today for about 20 minutes!!!!! We ran 5 blocks east, 2 blocks south, and then across and back up. It was so cold outside (barely above freezing) and it felt like there were shards of glass in my lungs. As soon as I got home I had some water and went right back to sleep. It actually wasn't that bad. I felt really good when I was done, and was very proud of myself. I think the last time I really exercised was a year or a year and a half ago.

So give it a couple months and I plan on being one size smaller at my work. I have decided to stop buying clothes until then. I will be super hot, once again!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

Two words...HOT YOGA... I did it for a while here and I fuckin' love it!!! Unfortunately for me Leo doesn't make enough money and my stuff doesn't sell well enough yet to pay the monthly dues. But, it kicks ass, kicks your ass, and you see results right away! I'm positive there's a studio near you that offers it; you should check it out. :)

11:11 AM

 
Blogger BLAND said...

Go, Erika! Don't forget to drink alot of water during the day and take a daily vitamin, too!

3:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home