Holla Back!!!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Holy Black Friday!!!



This is the first time I have ever been working in retail on Black Friday. If you don't know about Black Friday you live under a rock and probably don't have internet access anyway so I won't bother explaining it. All I know is that people are absolutely insane. Tiemann (one of my peeps) and I got to our store at 10:45 on Thanksgiving. We didn't open until midnight and the line at Coach was about 50 deep. By the time they opened there were probably about 200 people waiting to get in. At coach they only allow so many people in at once so all day long there was a line to get in. and the sale was only an extra 20% off. that's not that great to stand outside in the middle of the night when it is 15 degrees. it was hard for my employees to even get into our store before we opened. Customers were lurking outside and thought they were shoppers cutting in line. I had to crack the door just a bit to let them in because i was afraid the crowds were going to run inside.

even today we were super busy and i'm sure we will be busy tomorrow. there were no crazy fistfights or anything. it actually went really smooth at our store. i just can't believe that so many people want the shop in the middle of the night. no thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home