Holla Back!!!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm gonna make it after all..........



I have been doing sooooooooo well with The Hotness. I can't even begin to tell you. We've been doing it for probably 2 weeks now and I've not had a single slip up. No crazy late night binging on nachos, i've even switched to light beer and vodka with club soda instead of regular beer and wine. I've been going jogging with Chris and doing my Crunch Gym fat buring pilates DVD on a regualr basis. i've been eating more fruits and veggies and i feel much better. the best part is that i don't even want the unhealthy stuff anymore. it's like i don't want to undo all of my hard work.

it's so strange because when i quit doing something bad i can't plan it. whenever i planned to quit smoking i would relapse eventually. then one day i just started to think about how i didn't want to smell bad like the girl i worked with who would come back from her smoke break and i would want to gag. so i just stopped bringing my cigarettes to work and then i would only smoke at night when i got home and within a few weeks i was completely done smoking.

i will keep you all updated on the progress and how my mom belly keeps shrinking away!!!! Hooray, no mom pants just yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home