Holla Back!!!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

home sweet home



I have decided that I love my new life. New life???? Well, since I've moved a lot of things have changed. We have a roommate, our own house. Collin is working at Van Heusen (we are part of the same company) and he is also going to start painting for this guy who is married to a very nice lady that we just met. He is a contractor and needs someone he can trust to go in and paint the inside of this huge building that is being rennovated. He will be getting paid under the table and they are going to pay him pretty well.

Our roommate, Chris, totally rocks. we went out and bought a hookah and mint and double apple tobacco the other day. He and I are starting to crochet together and him and collin are going to start a band. I'm supposed to play the keyboard in this band but I unfortunately do not know how. I feel bad for Chris because he works all the damn time. He's a "nuke" in the navy which means he's always on the damn ship. He just taught jack how to do somersaults, which is pretty cool.

Speaking of jack, he said the word "fuck" today, twice. we are so screwed. I know any day he will start saying the phrase "goddamn" because I say it all the time. he will get in trouble at preschool, i know it.

4 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

But can he do a somersault and say fuck at the same time? Videotape that shit and send it to me!

Whatever you do, teach Jack to say "My bad" so that whenever he gets yelled at, he can at least say that as a comeback.

7:28 AM

 
Blogger Kelsey said...

You are hilarious. Congrats on the New Life...is Collin still in the Navy? Jack must be huge right about now, I can't believe it. I can't wait to have my own...in a few years. Anyways, if Collin still is in the Navy, NEVER get posted to Ingleside, TX, do yourself a favour, because the least of your worries will be a toddler saying "fuck" you'll be basically screaming it every moment that you're awake! ANd congrats on the hookah...it's my savoir...the best tabacco... www.sinbadcafe.com From San Diego...and they have the BEST flavours, keep in touch!

K

7:32 PM

 
Blogger Erika said...

or should i teach him to say other funny phrases like "talk to the hand", "sike" and "not"? I think I'll get started on that soon. And i'm going to have to teach him how to give the finger.

7:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait a minute.... you moved again? is it the marysville address nate gave me, or is it something new? just want to make sure you got our invitation

9:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home