Holla Back!!!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

kevin ruins lives



Well well well...what do we have here?

Kevin had to go and bring up my nemeses: The Doodlebops. And look what has happened-

"Mrs. Depp said...

well lookie here, if it isnt one ugly fugly moron. bahaha!

You know, I didnt look this up because im still on some doodlebop rampage against you. I actually just remembered about what you did to my friend. And LOOK! your STILL talking about the doodlebops. I really didnt expect that.

Man, are you like...one of those big german girls that serve pints of beer? If so, hook me up! :D

Heidi...hahahaha"

Wow, where do I start?

First, I'm honored to have a true fan of my blog. This girl must check back every day to read my incredibly intelligent, witty and thought-provoking blog posts. Thanks so much. Unfortunately she had to stumble across Kevin's comment to me and it sparked a fire. Apparently the mere mention of the Doodlebops makes her rush to defend her friend's honor, even if the comment was not directed toward her friend.

Second, I'm confused as to why she would assume that I am dressed as a German pub wench when it is painfully obvious that I am a pirate and I also mention pretty thoroughly that i went as a pirate. I have nothing against Bavarian beer-slinging maidens, but that's not what I went as. A more effective put-down would've been calling me a dirty Rennie.

So, Heidi, I would like to apologize for my friend and the fact that he reopened old wounds, but I can assure you...I will never dress as a Doodlebop. I'll leave that up to you and your friends.

3 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

Oh, here we go again. I guarantee you that Pete will say something about a thousand cocks. Sigh...

Can't we all just get along?

6:12 AM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

you need to let this go. and laeve me out of it.

8:31 AM

 
Blogger Erika said...

kevin, are you talking to me or that other girl? Because as I recall I had let it go and you were the one that brought it up again. you enraged the beast while I was just trying to be a stupid pirate.

6:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home