Holla Back!!!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

illin' like a villin'



Jack, Collin and I have been sick lately. Jack got the illness 3 days ago, Collin got it two days ago and I got it yesterday. Luckily the sickness only last about 24 hours. It's a totally heinous stomach flu and let's just say that if you don't purposefully vomit it will come out another hole. I, unfortunately, absolutely refuse to make myself puke. I'm a bulemic's worst nightmare.

I had a fever and I was having crazy nightmares and I seriously wanted to die.

I am glad that I am almost over this illness. The worst part is that everyone at my work is getting it now too. This thing is so contagious I feel like I'm conducting a science experiment.

All I know is that if the bird flu hits I will be dead within 48 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home