Holla Back!!!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Best Boss EVER!



As you all know my other boss was canned and now I have a new boss. She is so super fantastic. We look fairly similar but she's about 5 years older than me. She has a ton of experience with fixing messed up stores like ours. Already the store is a lot better and it's nicer to work there. I am no longer working 50-60 hour weeks. Things are finally working properly. It's amazing. I no longer dread going to work.

The most hilarious part is that she has a theater group that does shows at Renaissance Festivals and she plays a pirate captain. Her group is actually getting to go to the premiere of Pirates of the Carribean all decked out in their gear. I know it sounds kinds nerdy but she handmakes all of her costumes and all of their weapons are totally authentic and battle-ready. And she gets to see Johnny Depp, and not much is better than that.

1 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

I once worked as a receptionist with some chick who was heavy into Renaissance Festivals. I don't get it, but hey, if you get to hang out with J-Depp, good for you!

6:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home