Holla Back!!!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Hamster Crisis Averted



Today I noticed that my hamster (Baron Von Hamster) was acting kinda weird. A bit lethargic and he was haing trouble walking and he was even lying on his back for a bit. It seemed a bit strange. When I went over to look I noticed that his eyes were closed and he was all sunken in at the waist. He looked like a furry Nicole Richie. Then I realized that his little water dispenser wasn't working properly. So I had to give him water by hand. And then hhe started to look better. I felt so horrible. I was heartbroken. If I would've noticed sooner I would've fixed it. I feel like a hamster abuser.

3 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

A real hamster abuser woulda stuck him up his/her butthole. You're a good mommmy. Hey, what happened to Nipsy?

6:57 AM

 
Blogger BLAND said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:57 AM

 
Blogger Erika said...

remember, nipsy disappeared while we were on spring break my senior year. He left to join a miniature biker gang.

9:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home