Holla Back!!!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

You're fired!


My (ex) boss being a diva.

The most bizarre thing happened last week. My boss got canned. I've never had that happen before, ever. I wasn't even there when it happened. My area manager came into town, did an audit on the store, we failed it and the next morning she came in a told him that he was fired.

I showed up that afternoon and I was shocked. Initially I felt a little bad because I did consider him a friend, until I found out that he is pissed at me?!?!?!

I think he somehow blames me for the fact that he doesn't know how to do his job properly. He took me off of his MySpace page already. I honestly don't care because I really don't use my MySpace account very much anyway, but I just think it's incredibly juvenile. Oh well, I guess that's what you get from an immature, 23 year old boy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

There they are Hitler! I have no idea why he's mad at me. He's just a diva.

10:55 PM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

Whatever. Most bosses wouldn't give a fuck if they'd have to fire you. Good to see the tables turned.

Ann I still can't belive you blew us in to Hitler.

10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home