Holla Back!!!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Gay Husband Syndrome



In the past 2 days I have encountered 2 couples where the husband is gay. Here's how the situation went down with both couples:

The woman was trying a crap load of stuff on and had to get her husband's opinion on every single item. And not just, "Does this make me look fat?" or "Should I get a smaller size?" or "Do these 2 colors look ok together?" It was much more in depth. These guys were simply over the top. They were breaking it down like it was fashion week and they were on assignment for Lucky Magazine. This one guy even spent about seven minutes debating over which necklace went better with the earrings that his wife was buying. It was painful to witness.

So badly I just wanted to say, "Honey, your husband is a homo and you are so insecure that I need therapy just from standing near you."

If you want a gay man's opinion, bring a gay friend with you to go shopping. But don't marry a gay guy just so you'll always have a good shopping buddy.

1 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

I hope to someday marry a gay man... It would make life and clothes shopping easier.

11:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home