Holla Back!!!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

belly ache




uggghhh...I have a horrible stomach ache. I ate like a 12 year old boy today. Here's the rundown:

Pancakes
2 double shot, black americanos
1 slice pizza
2 small bags of chips
chai frosted top pot donut
some ginger snaps

I want to throw up right now. Collin is making me a salad so I can get something healthy in my body and I need to flush out my system. My body really reacts when I fill it with crap. How do obese people eat like this all the time???

I need to detox or something. Get a colonic, drink a shitload of green tea, something.

2 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

I'm emailing you the master cleanser recipe. It sounds nasty, but I hear it works.

8:35 AM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

haha reminds me of Behind the Summer. Sooooo greasy. So many butter sandwiches.

8:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home