Holla Back!!!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

so excited it hurts



I am so stoked to move to Seattle that I'm getting a little cragy about things. For example, I have already reserved my uhaul truck and I'm going to look at a building on Monday. I can't wait.

But it will suck to commmute to work though. I think after I'm down there I will look for another job, but I need to hang on to mine for awhile because they may abuse me but they pay me well.

Keep your fingers crossed that we can find a good apartment. I also need to find a way to trade in my big mama minivan for something smaller because as Ann can attest-- I am not good with that big van in the city. Almost like driving the ramm van but without all the drunks on board.

2 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

your driving skillz were just fine! i love how you removed the back seats of the van. perfect for kidnapping.

8:18 AM

 
Blogger Erika said...

I tried to kidnap you, but alas, you got away. There's always a next time.

11:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home