Holla Back!!!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Moving

Based on the fact that I live my life very randomly, and the fact that we have no money, we have decided that at this time it would be impossible to afford to move to Florida. As much as I really wanted a house with a porch swing, it will have to wait. I feel like I will be at the mercy of a landlord for the rest of my life.

Anyhoo, we have decided to move to Capitol Hill in Seattle. Both of Ann's sisters live there and it's my favorite part of town. It's hard to imagine that it's only 45 minutes away from where we live. OUr lease is up at the end of August and we will be getting the fuck out of here as fast as we can.

So now you all must come and visit because it will be fun and you don't even have to see any cows or a walmart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home