Holla Back!!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Time for the Olsen diet



I'm not sure about the rest of your but when I work weird hours, long hours, have a hectic schedule, etc., I begin to make really bad eating choices. For example, i worked for about 15 hours on Monday and here is everything that I ate:

McDonalds sausage biscuit (sans sausage), hashbrown patty, coffee, OJ
starbucks mocha macchiato, cranberry granola tart
taco bell
box of mac and cheese, 8 fake chicken nuggets, large piece of olive bread

That's sad and disgusting.

I really need to get this under control, especially considering I have no extra time to exercise anymore.

Whenever I am pondering if I should get a pastry with my americano in the morning I need to ask myself, "What would Mary kate do?" And then I shall run in the other direction. Far, far away from any type of sustenance.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

just tell yourself..."Nothing tastes better than being thin feels."

And well, since that's never worked for anyone in the history of the world - there's always meth, it really kickstarts the metabolism and curbs hunger ;)

1:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH! I was confused....I thought the Olsen diet was when you eat ONLY the Olsen twins for breakfast and lunch...and then a sensible dinner.

7:53 AM

 
Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

You could always eat it and then throw it up later....at least that way you get to eat it! Bulemia has worked so well for so many stars over the years. Why not enjoy a little food, and then a little stomach bile?

4:27 PM

 
Blogger ms. flipz said...

Try the Big-Ass-Broke-Ass diet... spend all your money on pants that almost fit. then you won't have any money for food, and you'll soon be able to wear those skinny jeans.

or it backfires and you're so hungry that you're forced to eat from the dollar menu... and then your tiny pants split while bending down to pick up the free donut from the office breakfast that rolled off the desk.

this happened. so much shame.

7:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home