Holla Back!!!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

days off



I love having time off. It's so frickin' awesome. next weekend I have 4 days off in a row since ann will be blessing me with her presence. Today was very productive. I bought groceries and we cleaned the house. We also made some very yummy banana bread with chocolate chips and coconut. Collin made this veggie lasagna that was really good and for dinner we made soup. We were so domestic.

I went through my closet and got out all of the clothes that I don't want anymore and put them in a big bag for Goodwill. My closet looks bare now. We are slowly going though our stuff to get rid of it before we move. I know we have a little bit of time but I don't want to wait until the last minute.

Speaking of which--if anyone was planning on getting us anything for birthdays or Christmas, or just because you are feeling strangely generous you can feel free to send a gift of money. It's gonna cost a buttload to move and I really don't want to have to put it on a credit card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home