Holla Back!!!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Greatest Radio Station EVER!!!!!!


So not too long after we moved here Collin stumbled across this little gem on the dial-- KEXP. It's a "listener powered radio station" (and I swear I will donate money when I have it!). They play the best stuff and there are no commericals at all. Plus they broadcast live on the internet too: www.KEXP.org. I am attaching this photo of the DJ that's on every morning when I wake up. i have a soft spot in my heart for him because while I was pregnant and unable to sleep much due to my never-ending need to urinate and the uncomfortable cankles, he was sleepy and out of sorts because his wife had just had a baby. I felt a silly connection.

Anyhoo, It's a kick-ass radio station and you should ch-ch-check it out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all love John in the morning, kids or no kids.

Seattle has always rocked and I personally liked it better when it was KCMU and hadn't sold out to Paul Allen.

12:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home