Holla Back!!!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

I am CRAGY


So, as if I'm not busy enough (with the jobs and baby and all) I've decided to finally finish my Masters Degree/ teaching certification. I start Tuesday. I'll be done next June so it's not like I'll be in school forever and it's online so I can just do it at home. I figured that I should just suck it up and do it. I think that a year from now I'll be ready to teach again. I'm a bit nervous but excited too. I'm glad that at 25 I know what I want to do with my life. My dad is almost 60 and it seems like he's still not sure. Plus I can't really bake pies for the rest of my life.

3 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

I think that we are always gonna wonder what we are supposed to be when we grow up, even when we are grown up. I think it's great you are going back to school to finish getting your masters! Hooray for teaching, really. It's a very important job. Just don't go Mary Kay Letourneau stylee and sleep with some ugly minor. At least seduce a cute one like Brad Renfo circa "The Client"!

10:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah! Yeah! YEAH!
that's frickin' awesome lady.

i agree with ann on the renfro vs. vili thing - i'd have to add that if you see a billy elliott type that should do, too.

mmm billy elliott.

10:30 AM

 
Blogger Erika said...

yeah, i would definetly hump a 16 year old billy elliot. Vili makes me want to puke. What's with all the facial scars? i shudder to think.

10:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home