Holla Back!!!

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Here's looking at you, late fees.

Ok so i just finished watching casablanca...finally. Damn that stupid movie. It was alright but certainly isn't going to be worth all of the money that I now owe to Hollywood Video. It just seemed to go on and on. I actually started cleaning our apartment while I was watching it because I just couldn't pay attention. I don't need bombs exploding in a movie or gratuitous sex or anything but it wouldn't hurt to pick up the pace a bit. Plus, I'm really tired of films with Nazis. Enough with the nazis already. Yowza. Well I guess I'll be dropping it off tomorrow and the next time I go in to rent something I'm going to cry my eyes out when they tell me how much i owe.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

"here's lookin at you BABE!" seriously sister. netflix.

11:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

netflix = no late fees erika!!!!

9:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

netflix = no late fees erika!!!!

10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home