Holla Back!!!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Writer's block...sorta

I never have a shortage of things to say (we all know this). But sometimes I get home and then I just don't feel like bothering to write about it. Call it laziness or the feeling like few people will actually be reading it, I don't know. Anyhow, here's something that happened to me yesterday that can fully summarize my lame/embarrassing factor.

I bought some new jeans at work on Thursday. I had the day off yesterday and wore them while out running errands. A woman comes up to me in the grocery store to tell me that the size sticker is still on the back of the leg. I blush, thank her, remove it and continue shopping. Then about a minute later a guy comes up and tells me that I had a sticker on my leg. I politely let him know that another woman already informed me and that I had just removed it. Two very kind people, indeed, but it felt like the second guy just had to rub it in. Like I didn't know already that i'm socially awkward and a total dork.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. New jeans but you need more $$. Who's crazy now?!

7:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home