Holla Back!!!

Friday, May 25, 2007

"May I Speak to Your Manager?"

Now that I am a manager I kinda love hearing this. Part of me hates it because it almost certainly means that I will have to deal with some asshole. (There was actually one time a lady wanted to tell me that one of my girls was awesome and very helpful. I was elated).

A couple of days ago these Korean missionary women were in my store and were trying to get Tax Exemption on their purchase. I was near the cashier so I was explaining to them that our company specifies that we don't give tax exemption for missionaries, even though they had a tax exempt card. This is totally true, we don't honor tax exemption for missionaries. They didn't speak English well and were trying to argue with me that other stores in the mall did it for them. I calmly explained that we weren't the same as some of the other stores and that we couldn't do it. And then she said it. She wanted to speak to the manager.

Well guess what bitch....it's ME!!!!! Muahhahahahahaha.

I love it.

And guess who had to pay tax? Maybe God can reimburse them since they are working for him.

1 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

Why are missionaries buying CK clothing???

10:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home