Holla Back!!!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Fly Holocaust

Recently I've had a fly problem in my house. Mind you, my house is very clean, I clean several times a week and I don't do anything gross like leave food or soda cans out. Somehow one or two flies have come into the house and now they have multiplied by the hundreds. It's completely nasty and freaky.

Chris and Jack have been going around "fly hunting" but it's just not killing them fast enough. I don't know where or how they are breeding. I can't find the source. But soon I will be fly free. I went out and got 8 glue paper traps today and placed them strategically in the house. I will leave them up until they are completely filled with flies.

So far they've only been up for about 5 minutes and there are already about 5 flies that have succumb to the power of glue. I'm so excited to destroy entire families of flies. I'm bloodthirsty and will not stop until every last fly has perished.

Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

Can you gas them? If you can't find the gas, just wait til I come to Seattle. I'll chow down on some Mexican and take care of it for you.

6:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home