Holla Back!!!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

the smell of fish had nothing to do with the fact that my legs were open



Today was awesome. I know that I was bitchin' this morning about having nothing to do but I decided to get off my ass and be a good parent. I put Jack in the car and we went to the Aquarium. I had never been there before but it was really cool. We even got to see them feed an octopus.

Then we went to Pike Place Market because it's right across the street. Even though that place is a tourist trap they have lots of cool stuff and on the weekdays it's not so crowded. We got fresh raspberries and then we bought mini donuts from a guy that looked like the poor-man's Johnny Depp. He even gave us 3 free ones while we were sitting there eating the ones that we bought.

After that we walked down from the donut man and got a fresh tofu corn dog. It was good and greasy. Jack actually ate most of it. We went over to a spot where you can sit at look at the water and ate the corn dog and I took some pictures.

When we left, the parking garage attendant gave us a discount, which he didn't have to do, but it was very appreciated.

We drove home and Jack took a really long nap while I got to just relax. And I got the house clean. Ahhhh....cleanliness really is next to godliness. Right, Ann?


1 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

I love coming home to a clean apartment. The other night, Pete and Dave cleaned up before I got home. However, I had left over kimchi fried rice in the fridge and was starving, but they wouldn't let me ruin the lemony fresh scent of the kitchen by heating it up in the microwave. I don't blame them. Kimchi smells like feet, crotch and rotting corpse in a dirty diaper.

Cleanliness IS next to godliness which is why I'm thinking about anal bleaching.

7:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home