Holla Back!!!

Friday, April 20, 2007

Back on this Horse

I am back in full blogging swing. Things have obviously been a bit cragy for me these past few months. I've mostly been trying to just work, take care of Jack, and keep this damn house clean. Just a note to all of you future parents out there: when you have a 2 year old, cleanliness is an uphill battle everyday. As I speak he is spitting out fruit snacks onto the coffee table because he thinks it's funny.

So, to anyone who still even bothers to look at my blog, there will be new posts on a regular basis.

2 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere!

Wait. Children are messy??? Shit. I guess this means I'm never having kids. I already deal with Pete and Dave's mess and they're both in their late 20s.

12:25 PM

 
Blogger Erika said...

toddlers and gay 20 somethings have more in common than one would imagine.

8:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home