Holla Back!!!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Vagina Out of Commission

I have the dreaded UTI. Back in college Ann and I would pronounce this as "You-tee." I went to the doc today and got some antibiotics and i've been drinking water all day. I'm not in that much pain anymore, nor do i have to pee constantly but it's still frustrating. I haven't had one since high school.

I took the day off of work and Jack was at his nanny's house so I went down and picked up my computer at the Apple store (the hard drive died) and got Jamba Juice and then i drove home and took a long-ass nap. It was so relaxing.

I'm going to go to bed early tonight. I need to get up early because our District Manager is coming tomorrow to give me my annual review so i think I will be finding out how much I will be getting as my raise.

1 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

At the first sign of the UTI - even just that little twinge, go out and buy URISTAT! It'll turn your pee the color of chocolate, but it'll get rid of the pain. Then take some acidopholis (sp?), drink alot of water, go to your doctor, pee in a cup and get that prescription. Seriously, first thing to do is get Uristat! STAT!

I'm assuming you're having a lot of dirty dirty sex lately. Be sure to pee right after you're done, OK?

9:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home