Holla Back!!!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

I love YOO!

for starters i am so excited to see ann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's been too long. now the rest of you need to get your collective asses out here to see me. we will all don flannel shirts and protest something and then listen to Nirvana and weep.

Anyhow, i helped this guy yesterday with a return at work and he had paid cash so I had to see his ID to give hime cash back. He had his wife and 2 daughters with him and all of their passports. He was Korean and when I had to type in his name I noticed his last name was Yoo. I really wanted to spazz out and tell him that one of my best friends has the same last name but he seriously did not speak any English and I didn't want to freak him out.

So long story short I love Ann and anyone named Yoo is alright in my book! I can't wait for January 26!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

Ha. You should have said HAJEEMA!!! to the guy. I'm sure he would've been shocked, then ran out the door all scared. Cuz that's what foreigners do. Run.

See you soon!!!

7:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home