Holla Back!!!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Like Martha Stewart on PCP



Today has been a very full day. I got up at 8 and watched cartoons with Jack. Then I exercised for 30 minutes before showering and getting ready. We went to a couple places (post office, grocery store, dollar store, coffee shack) before coming back home. Collin cleaned the kitchen and I cleaned the living room and we started to cook lunch. After lunch I made the frosting for the cookies that I baked yesterday. That's right, I made cookies and frosting from SCRATCH!! Then I frosted the cookies and made another double batch of cookies dough which is in the fridge right now and I will be baking more cookies once Jack goes to bed. I then put the cookies into the decorative cookies tins that I got and packed them up with my handmade Christmas cards and had Collin drop them off at my store.

I am a good cook, but a messy one. So I had to clean the kitchen, for the second time today. I'm gonna have to clean it again later after I make more cookies and frosting. Then I cleaned my hamster's cage (which is something I loathe), and then took out the Spot Shot cleaner and got some stains out of the carpet. I still have 3 hours until Jack goes to bed. I'm so bored. I feel bad but it's dark out already and raining and cold. I would take him to the mall but i'm broke and then i will want to buy stuff that i can't and it's a big waste of gas to go all the way up there.

So i'm just gonna sit here and watch Food Network and listen to Jack cry because he keeps jumping around and hurting himself. He can say the word "Spiderman" but can't figure out that if you jump off the couch you will hit the coffee table and it will hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home