Holla Back!!!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

What happened to my year?

ummmmm.....sooooooo......in 10 minutes it will be the last day of the year. This begs the question: what the hell did I do with this year???? Let's recap-

Work sucked bad at the beginning, I ended up crying during inventory because I was so tired and stressed.
Collin got out of the Navy.
My boss got fired and I got an even better boss.
I got a raise.
Jack learned how to say a ton of stuff (including swear words).
We moved into a cool house.
I lost weight.
I spent too much money.
I got to fly to Phoenix and visit the fam.
My brother got engaged and knocked up his fiancee.
Ann came to visit.
I spent too much time watching TV and not enough time reading.


I think that's it. Not very exciting. I really hope that next year is better. Really, truly it's gotta be better, right?

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

It's gonna be splendiforous. I'm finally getting a spine, moving to NYC to be with our friends after bullshitting about it for years...and you and your family are going to keep prospering. And if I'm lucky enough, I'm going to piggyback on an Ann trip to Seattle and I'm going to see a real hot mama named Erika.

10:55 PM

 
Blogger BLAND said...

Erika, happy new year! I wish nothing but the breast for you, Collin and Jack. And you're going to be cool Aunt Erika in 2007! I'll be seeing you in a couple of weeks and I can't wait!! I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so...SCARED! (cuz I'm addicted to caffeine pills)

7:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome, i love saved by the bell. i definitely own a stonewashed grey and maroon bayside tigers gym shirt.

8:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home