Holla Back!!!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

oh pete, how do i love thee...




I know that ann already expressed her love for pete on this, the day of his birth, but i would like to put in my 2 cents.

I met pete within hours of being at college and loved him right away. we got drunk that night off of rum and diet coke and justin tried to hook up with sarah and i.
I've been in a car and/or hotel room with pete for a week straight when we went to vegas. I lived with him for basically all of college. we have laughed and cried together. he is the "witness" on my marriage certificate. he has flown all the way out to visit me. He and ann flew me all the way out there to visit them . we have so many inside jokes I can't even count them all. i don't talk to him as much as i would like but when we talk it's like i just saw him yesterday.

i wish i could've spent his birthday with him but someday we will have a giant scorpio party and it will be so amazing we will all get alcohol poisoning simultaneously.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there...I miss u too, and wish we could have been together on my b-day. I'm really going to try and get out there again, but in the meantime just know that I miss you lots and think of you often. Talk to you soon

3:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home